Registered Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
General Practitioner Surgery in Derby.
An exciting opportunity has opened for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner’s and Emergency Nurse Practitioner’s to work at Minerva Nursing within GP Surgery’s in and around Derby. If you are looking for a new challenge, a great opportunity to have a good work life balance, this is the job for you.
– You must be able to conduct comprehensive and sophisticated physical and/or mental
health assessment of patients with complex multiple healthcare needs and/or in crisis.
– Interpret results of multiple different assessments and investigations to make a diagnosis, and plan to deliver care.
– Confidently and competently make ethical, evidenced decisions and interventions when faced with complexity and assess the risk associated with these decisions.
– Prescribe and work with individuals to manage their medicines, and to be able to refer where necessary.
– Work independently but also as part of a multi-disciplinary team and have a values based leadership.
– Plan and provide skilled and competent care to meet a patient’s health and social care needs involving or referring on to other members of the healthcare team as appropriate.
NMC Level 1 Registered Nurse with a minimum of two years broad based clinical post registration experience within the past 5 years. You will need to have experience working with adults in a range of clinical situations, the role would suit an individual who can demonstrate recent experience working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner within a GP Surgery.
Accepted payment Methods; Umbrella, PAYE.
99.9 Payroll accuracy rate.
Excellent referral scheme.
Easy On-Boarding Registration Process.
£1 Bonus for self booked shifts. (per shift)
We Care about you.
if you would like to be considered for this role, please kindly leave your details or alternatively give us a call on 0203 959 2000 and kindly ask for Abiola Odukoya.
|Job Category||Allied Healthcare Professionals, Emergency Nurse Practitioner, General Practitioner|