Paediatric Nurse – Kettering
£24 – £37 per hour
Minerva Nursing are now recruiting for a Paediatric Nurse in Northamptonshire and the surrounding areas, looking for Paediatric nurses for our client based in the Kettering who is seeking to engage with talented, committed, experienced Paediatric nurses for work on regular work on both a part time or full time basis.
– Are you a dynamic, caring and professional Paediatric nurse?
– Do you have a natural aptitude for caring for Children?
– Do you work for the NHS or an Agency and feel undervalued and underpaid?
– Are you a looking for a more flexible working pattern?
If your answer to any of the above is yes, then why don’t you look into joining the team of Paediatric Nurses at Minerva; an agency founded by Healthcare Professionals for Healthcare Professionals.
With a great range of clients throughout the NHS and Private Sectors we offer a service that is unique and tailored your needs. We work with you to find work for the right rate and in a right setting for you to thrive and let you experience shine through. We rely on you to be at your best when out at work for Minerva, so you can always depend on us to be honest, reliable and find you work that works for you.
We understand that registration can be an arduous process so we try to make things as simple as it need be. Minerva will be on hand to support you before, during and after the process to ensure your registration to be swift, simple and pain free. We aim to complete the process and have you out for work within just 2 weeks of registration; however we are aware this may not always be a possibility.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work regularly in a nice, friendly Children’s Ward on a flexible basis. The suitable person for should have a minimum 6 months NHS experience in Paediatrics. They also need to be reliable, committed and caring.
If you feel you fall into this category then why not get in touch to find out the many benefits to working with Minerva, just a few of which are mentioned below.
Benefits Available for Minerva Candidates
- Simple and quick registration process
- Highly competitive rates in a vast range of clients in NHS and Private.
- Reliable and Accurate Payroll Service
- A great range of Umbrella Company and PAYE options for you
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Help with training arrangements
- Dedicated consultants on hand to help 24/7, 365 days a year.
So if you or anyone you know would like to enquire about joining Minerva or want to hear more about the above please don’t hesitate to get in contact on 0203 959 2000 or apply below.
|Job Category||Paediatric Nurse|