Job role: Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetic (ODP/ Anaesthetic Nurse) FJ
Salary: £ Competitive + Excellent Benefits Package
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Hours: 37 per week
Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetic (ODP/Theatre Nurse)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with one of the leading world’s largest private healthcare group, providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Minerva Nursing on behalf of our client is looking to recruit a 5 Anaesthetic Practitioners
What our client is looking for in you:
As a Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetic, you will be responsible for the total nursing care of individual patients within the Anaesthetic area. In addition to this, you will also actively contribute to the maintenance of an environment that is conducive to the delivery and promotion of a high standard of patient care.
- Reward & recognition
- Contribution pension scheme,
- Private medical insurance,
- Annual salary review
- 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell
- Excellent career development; with clear career pathways
- Access to further education.
- Support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK, subject to terms and conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare patients for clinical/ operative procedures, both in anaesthetics and surgery.
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information, and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives.
- Adhere to the procedures for the use of supplies, ordering requirements for the Department as directed by line manager
- Maintain the safe custody, handling of drugs in accordance with hospital policy.
- Participate in the reporting of incidents and comply with any ensuing investigations.
Skills & Experience:
- Registered Nurse or ODP
- Extensive experience in a similar role
Our client recognises and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
For more information and an informal chat
Please contact Fel Johnson on