Grade: Band 5 Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Area: Worthing, Goring Hall
Client: Private Hospital
Pay range: £30.00 – £41.00 per hour
Shifts Pattern: Day’s, Nights and Weekend work available
Minerva Nursing are looking for experienced Registered General Nurses RGN’s for our private client in Worthing. If you are looking for flexibility work around your family commitments; our main objective is to deliver a professional and tailored service to our clients and candidates alike.
Our focus is to ensure we register you as quickly and efficiently as possible, if you have recent experiencing working on Surgical/Medical wards within the NHS or Private sector we would like to hear from you. Please apply with you full CV detailing your current clinical experience to date.
- Fast track Registration
- Fast Clearance – 21 days or less
- Free – Occupational Health Clearance
- 99% payroll accuracy
- No hidden cost for processing timesheets
- Limited Company Welcomed
- DBS & Mandatory Training Provided: (Basic Life Support / Moving & Handlining plus Online Training)
- Excellent refer a friend scheme – ask for details
- Facebook Revalidation Support page
- Nurse led Support
- All our staff are always accessible on their mobile
6 months minimum experience working in a Hospital ward setting, can provide 3 years references – Surgical/Medical wards. Immunisation reports showing you are vaccinated against; Hep B, MMR, Varicella & TB/BCG scar confirmation. Please apply with your up to date CV -including FULL 10-year work history with any gaps explained.
Apply with you CV or call our friendly recruitment team, Fel Johnson on 07710 563022 or 0203 959 2000 email: email@example.com